- Please keep the Dermalize plastic on your skin for at least 2 to 3 days from your session (The Dermalize is hypoallergenic and waterproof)
- During the first week avoid exercising
- Do NOT scratch or peel the skin during the healing process
- Avoid pools, hot tubs, sun, tanning spray or shaving the area for at least 30 days
After 2 to 3 days peel off the plastic by pulling the edges out gently
- Then wash the skin with unused and natural soap and running water and dry it with a paper towel.
- Start using one of these recommended creams once your tattoo is dry. (Easy tattoo cream, Melao (tattoo butter) or Bepanthen.)
- Use it for 2-3 times per day for 3 weeks in a small quantity. Be careful not to over moisturize your skin.
- You only need to wash your tattoo once a day (or whenever feel it’s not clean)
- You don’t have to use any other plastic on your tattoo after the third day
During the first week, the area might feel like it is sunburnt and sensitive.
Around the second week the peeling process starts. The process is similar to sunburn peeling and you will notice a thin layer of ink/skin coming out (it’s totally normal because your body is regenerating the skin that was damaged)
If you think that your tattoo needs a touch-up, please contact us within 30 days of your session and we can schedule it if necessary.
Please note that the touch up is only free if some details or lines of your tattoo disappear after 14 days.
Enjoy your new tattoo!!!
email@example.com @bloodyink.edinburgh +447407238339